The USA's leading awards celebrating the bread community
Rules of entry
1. The Professional categories of Tiptree World Bread Awards with IBIE are open to all USA-based producers of bread sold commercially.
2. The Home-Baker category is open to USA-based amateur bakers only. For the purposes of this competition, ‘amateur’ refers to a competitor who is entering an item that is not produced for commercial gain.
3. Entries must comply with the criteria for the category in which they are entered.
4. Closing date for entries is Sunday September 4, 2022
5. Cost per entry for all categories in the Tiptree World Bread Awards with IBIE is $65 for the first entry, this includes one FREE ticket to the VIP Awards Evening Reception on September 20, 2022 in Las Vegas.
6. Subsequent bread entries will cost $25 per entry.
7. No travel or accommodation costs to the VIP Awards Evening reception in Las Vegas are included in the entry fee.
8. Additional tickets to the VIP Awards Evening Reception may be purchased here at a cost of $65 per ticket.
9. No travel or accommodation costs to the Awards Evening Reception in Las Vegas are included in the price of additional tickets.
10. Entry to the International Baking Industry Exposition is NOT included in the Tiptree World Bread Awards USA with IBIE entry fee however, all Tiptree World Bread Awards with IBIE entrants will receive an exclusive discounted registration rate of $85. (Expo registration currently priced at $159. ) Discount applies to new registrations only.
11. International Baking Industry Exposition discount code will be sent via email with confirmation of Tiptree World Bread Awards with IBIE entry.
12.Baked pastries and goods often referred to as Viennoise are not eligible for these Awards. Such items are usually made from laminated and enriched (with eggs, milk, butter, cream, sugar) yeast leavened dough or pastry. Examples include croissants, pain au chocolat, pain aux raisins, Danish pastries.
13. Entries must comply with health and food hygiene standards and be safe for sampling by the Judges.
14. Breads MUST be delivered fully baked and ready to eat by 1pm on Monday September 19, 2022 . We advise putting the consignment on a timed delivery to ensure it arrives on time. Bread that is uncooked, damaged or technically unsafe will be rejected and therefore NOT judged.
15. Entries may be delivered in person to the dedicated delivery address only.
16. Full guidance and instruction regarding the packaging, labeling and delivery of produce for judging will be sent by email to entrants after the competition closing date.
17. The bread must contain no marks which may make the baker identifiable to the Judges and breads will be judged on plain white plates or trays without garnish or decoration
18. All bread will be disposed of by the Organiser after the Event.
19. The Judges’ assessment notes will be passed on to the Entrants upon request, but are for the guidance of Entrants only and must not be made public or revealed to third parties.
20. Those Entrants winning awards may use the Tiptree World Bread Awards with IBIE logo on products and in their own publicity. The logo may only be used for winning products and must mention the year of the award.
21. Judges of the Tiptree World Bread Awards with IBIE may not submit entries for the competition.
22. No correspondence may be entered into after the competition.
23. The verdict of the Chairman of the Judges is final.
See your bread showcased alongside your peers and gain invaluable industry acclaim. Your success will be celebrated in our national targeted PR campaign and across social media platforms